Thursday, June 26

Perks

Since Johnny is the 2nd Counselor in the Branch Presidency, it is his responsibility to find speakers each Sunday. So last week he decided it was our turn to speak. Ahhh, one of those "perks" of being married to Johnny. j/k

So, mostly for posterity's sake, but also because I had great material, I wanted to share my talk. I saved it in Adobe, I hope this works. My username is jillratcliff@gmail.com and the password is jillratcliff. If it doesn't work, and you really want to read it, I can email it to you in .doc format.

When I was preparing my talk, I came across a lot of great resources and material, but I didn't know quite how to start my talk. So I prayed that I would know what to say, how to start, and that it would flow well. Suddenly my mind was filled with sentences and it didn't take long. I was less nervous about giving this talk than any talk I've ever given before. I actually enjoyed the experience.

Yay for perks!

2 comments: