Thursday, June 26

Super Sweet!

My younger sister, Marianne, has a new business that we've been telling her to start for years... It's called Super Sweet! and it is amazing! It is super sweet! She has always been the baker of the family and we've all enjoyed her creations. At every get-together or if we're just hanging out, Marianne will sort-of disappear into the kitchen and come back with a cake or cookies or brownies or fudge! Is your mouth watering too? I'm so glad she likes to bake and that she's started this business so she can share her talents with all of us!



She has a blog/site that has prices for all of her Super Sweets! So many scrumptious choices!!!!! I can't wait to order, I wonder if she delivers? hmmmm.....

5 comments:

  1. YUMMY! love it!
    she is super sweet and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the free advertising, you could be my PR person, or my manager or something. (oh but when I clicked on the link it didn't work. maybe you should just put the address mysupersweets.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I want some! These look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne is the BEST baker EVER! I just know she is going to do really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I clicked on your link and it worked! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete