Monday, February 14

Moving Right Along

Wow! This is my first post this year! Sorry bout that. 
Someday I'll bore you with the details as to why my blog has been neglected. 
But for now, I'm back with news and pictures!

In 6, very l-o-n-g, weeks from now, we are moving (March 25th)! 
We're buying our first (FIRST) home(!!) and are SO excited. 
Beyond excited. We're experiencing sheer joy! 

It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2200 (almost) sq ft brick home built in 2005 
on a (little over) 1/2 acre just outside Nacogdoches Texas. It's perfect for us!

view from road
front of the house



a beautiful front door was on my wish list. :)





window to "clubhouse" in boys room.







back door inside screened porch- leads to den.



garage and utility garage.




 our culvert- future circle drive entrance.

 neighbors before our house.

 all of the houses have street lamps on the mailboxes.


We hope to have lots of visitors!

7 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Do you love it? How far is it from vidor? Lol. Congrats though!!!!! This is gotta be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill....I can't believe how absolutely b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l this house is. You deserve it...and will make it more beautiful then anyone could ever imagine.

    I soooo wish I could visit you....so the blog will just have to do. Can't wait to see it update.

    Miss you!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jill!!! So exciting and worth the wait:) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I LOVE it! (Of course, I still love you more) I'm so happy for y'all. It's the perfect place to create wonderful memories . . . and then blog about them! We can't wait to come visit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it does sound perfect! I think it looks so perfect! I miss brick homes. I can't wait to see what you do with the place, the inside I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Jill! That looks beautiful and I love that sweet community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jill and Johnny! What a beautiful place!

    Thomas and Melissa O.

    ReplyDelete