Tuesday, April 22

Happy 2?th AmyLyn!!!!

Today is AmyLyn's birthday!!!!! AmyLyn, I'm so glad you were born! (I'm always going to say that phrase- love it!) So, here's the Top 10 reasons why we love you:

1. You're the Best Friend Ever!
2. I love your positive attitude about everything!
3. You blog!
4. I love how motivating you are!
5. You say "totally"!
6. My hair looks great because of you!
7. I love how health-conscious you are.
8. You're willing to help anybody, anytime!
9. You're crafty- you can sew anything and it looks professional.
10. Your example of service and love for others- such a good example.

Happy Birthday!!! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. GOTTA LOVE HAVING GREAT FRIENDS WHO ARE GREAT EXAMPLES. THOSE ARE THE BEST KIND :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM MY GOSH!!! I can't believe I didn't notice you did this until now! THREE weeks later! You TOTALLY (get it?) should have bragged about it to me--that wouldn't have been too prideful! Thank you! Jill, that seriously made me feel so good. You're the BOMB.COM!!!!

    ReplyDelete