Wednesday, August 26

Pretty in Pink

I've been doing a lot of cooking and baking lately. It's so fun to make something homemade and know that it's healthy!
So, of course, when I came across this recipe, I HAD to try it!

I was getting ready to take the picture,
and wouldn't you know, Bryn knocked it over! ugh.


What a sticky mess! It still looks pretty.


Actually, it's not edible at all.

And Bryn didn't spill it.
She was taking a nap.

It's slime and it's super fun!



Travis's looks like a mask ;)

Check out Ella's face! She's ready to dig in.


What a great way to spend a Saturday :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok...SO what's the recipe? I wanna try it!!! Is it too weird that Nathan likes pink? Not his favorite, but he will sometimes as for a pink balloon....

    Really, I want that recipe!!!!! Pllllllllease!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the recipe too. The kids would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked it!

    I put a link at the beginning of the post ..."when I came across this recipe"... You can click on "this", but I'll post it here too:

    http://www.bhg.com/crafts/kids/rainy-day/green-slime/

    Of course, I didn't use the green/yellow food coloring. I used about 20 drops of red to make that color of pink. Not what I had in mind, but hey...it worked!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabi was looking over my shoulder as I read this blog and now she's dying for me to make slime. Can you store it in the refridgerator so it doesn't go bad? And, where do you find Borax?

    ReplyDelete