Friday, May 4

I Am a Mother

My sister gave me Jane Clayson Johnson's book, I Am a Mother, as an early Mother's Day gift- it is wonderful! Every woman should have this book- even if they do not have children. (Had to put that plug in!)

Well, pregnancy is still pregnancy. I am almost 13 weeks, which according to some is the 2nd trimester. I have good days and bad days now- not just bad days. Yesterday was bad, today is only okay. I judge my days by what I accomplish and how I feel. Yesterday, I took Ella to see Dr. Packard- she has an upper respiratory infection and some bronchitis. That was all I did. Today I took Katherine to school, cleaned the kitchen and started some laundry...then I shopped online and fixed macaroni and cheese for lunch. Yum. Except now I feel yucky cause I followed it up with 2 store-bought chocolate chip cookies. That's what I get. Sugar never makes me feel good! So, now I need to fold laundry and put it away. I just don't feel well though. But it is Friday!

Ella needs medicine and a nap, Olivia is asleep next to me on the couch now and Johnny should be home soon. I'll try to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment