Monday, February 23

It's about time...

I thought today would be a good day to post a slideshow of our hard work...



I can't wait to add to it and show it ALL FINISHED! We've planned out when we want to do the next steps and designed the closets. We're just waiting on TIME.

Here's what's next: tile bathroom/closets, and grout; door facings, chair rail, baseboards, 1/4 round in bathroom; set toilet/sink; 1/4 round in bedroom; crown molding everywhere; closet shelves, etc; DONE! :)

We're so excited!! I'm going to call now and have the crown molding delivered, and then I can paint it and the 1/4 round today!

3 comments:

  1. jill! it looks great! it reminds me of the days when I was growing up and we were ALWAYS building a new house and I loved it! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That looks like a TON of hard work. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I'm so proud of y'all for doing it all yourselves. It looks great!!! Now, honestly, Jill, did you ever think you'd be helping with something like this? lol ;) Reminds me of the good ol' days when we had to help Daddy with odd jobs while he was building the house in Davilla and the time he made us paint the barn while the boys threw cow patties at us. Good times...good times. lol

    ReplyDelete