Thursday, May 8

ABC 123 TAG

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

A- Attached or single: Very much attached- at the hip.
B- Best Friend: Johnny, of course.
C-Cake or Pie: Probably pie... hmmm... but I'm not against cake.
D-Day: Friday, because I anticipate Saturday! And I love Friday night dates (always at home.)
E- Essential Item: Sunless tanner- because even without makeup, I have color.
F- Favorite Color: Used to be green, but HGTV has run it in the mud, so blue.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Aren't they the same thing?
H-Home town: Davilla, Texas (hahaha.)
I- Indulgences: Chex Mix Dark Chocolate. YUMMMMMM
J- January or July?: July. I don't care for the rainy cold days of January.
K-Kids: 5! Count 'em! 7, about to turn 6 next weekend, 3 3/4, 2, 6 months
L-Life is incomplete without: My faith
M- Marriage Date: June 18, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 10. (2 brothers, 8 sisters)
O- Oranges or Apples: I like Jonathan Gold Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Rodents in my house! See a previous post.
Q- Quote: "The man who has accomplished all that he thinks worthwhile has begun to die." -E.T. Trigg (found it in my Franklin. lol)
R- Reason To Smile: my family- my kids are fun/funny!
S- Season: Fall, cooler weather and lots of colors- and my birthday.
T- Tag Three: Holli, AmyLyn, Sarah
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't like popcorn because of the leftovers in my mouth. Nice visual, huh? lol
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Certain animals were born to be eaten.
W- Worst Habit: Expecting too much of others and getting disappointed.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Pretty much anything I don't regret afterwards.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra- but I'm not a follower or believer in horiscopes.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...I don't think I've honored a tag since I was 14...it may take some bravery on my part! Can I change any of the questions? Your's was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete