Wednesday, February 27

Free Plug- Click to Give

On my google homepage I have a gadget called Fact or Fiction, it's powered by snopes. So yesterday it was showing a claim that you could raise money for abused or abandoned animals just by clicking a link on a website. It was true. Sponsors give money on a per click basis. I looked into it and there are six tabs on the website that you can help just by clicking. I felt really charitable just from clicking their buttons. There are no tricks or hidden offers, they don't sell your name or add you to spam or anything. I subscribed for them to send me an email everyday to remind me to click. You can click as many times as you want. It's great!

3 comments:

  1. I had to comment so your posting today felt worth it! Click to give thing really is cool. And what a nice tribute to Keaton! I wish I was your nephew! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny and Jill, I had no idea y'all had 5 children now. That's great. They are beautiful and seem delightful. I am trying to start nursing school as well. Where is Panola at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panola is in Carthage Texas- it's about 1 hr and 10-15 minutes north of us. Johnny will get his Associates degree there and then get his Bachelor's at Stephen F. Austin maybe. It's a good school- he likes it. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete