Tuesday, April 21

Travis Has A New Room!

It's been several weeks now since Travis moved into his new room.
I finally took pictures this morning:



This is the view from the hallway. He has 2 entrances to his room. The door you can see leads to the foyer and living room. We bought the stuffed horse when he was 2. We knew he'd like cowboy stuff :)

His "real" lasso- a birthday present I think.


His Disney/Pixar figures. We love those movies!

The t.v. only works for the WALL-E video game- which he shares with his sisters. If you look closely, there is a keyboard on the floor and a guitar. We plan to get a stand for the keyboard.

His adorable bedding from Target. The Sheriff Woody on the bed was his birthday present when he turned 4. He begged for one and I found it on ebay. Woody plays his guitar and sings when he's been fed his batteries. ;) Don't you love the giant Texas poster over his bed- it's the Official State Fishing Map.

On his bookshelf he has his toy computer- it just has educational games. What do you think of "Cody" from Surf's Up? That was a school project a month or so ago.
There's Buzz Lightyear. He was a birthday gift for me when I was 17! My Sunday School teacher gave him to me. lol The classic cars and the remote control dinosaur were Travis's gifts for his 5th birthday- from Pottery Barn Kids. I love that website/store! The western bank came from Target- so cute!

He got the dartboard for Christmas this past year, and the kids got the puppet theater as a group gift. I love how everything fit so well.


I had to adjust the exposure on this one so much so you could see everything. The horse on the left is Bullseye- my sister Melissa gave Travis that when he turned 3. Before that Bullseye was his imaginary horse. On the left side of his headboard he has a coonskin cap- another Christmas gift. And on his nightstand he has his scriptures. Sunday night he asked me if he could keep them on his nightstand so he could read them at night. I thought, "How cute is he!?" He had been keeping them in the living room.


I have a few more details to add, like window treatments. Got any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks great. Maybe you could do something with bandanas for the window treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an adorable room. I like the bandana curtain idea. I can't believe that bedding came from Target. It totally looks like Pottery Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love Travis the cowboy!

    ReplyDelete