Saturday, April 25

Graduation Announcement

Johnny will graduate from Panola College May 15, 2009 with his Associates Degree in Nursing (RN). That's 3 weeks from yesterday!! We're so excited!

We opted out of paper announcements. There are so many that we want to invite! We realize that it is incredibly far for everyone we know, but you are all still invited to attend. The commencement is at Panola College, Carthage Texas, May 15, 2009 at 7 p.m.

This is his Panola Graduation picture. Not his favorite.

Johnny didn't even want to walk, but I'm making him! lol He thought it would be okay to have them mail his diploma. After all the work he's put into this, and all the work I've put into it, I insisted that he walk. Plus our kids will remember this! My dad took night courses at Lamar University for 13 semesters and got 2 Associates degrees. He walked. I know I was there, but I don't remember it. My mom has pictures. We were so proud of him. I know our kids will feel the same way.

We really don't expect anyone to come, and it really won't hurt our feelings if you can't. I will definitely be there with our kids. We'll take pictures and blog it, so no one will miss out!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for Johnny! That's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!! Go Johnny! Of course he should walk. He's earned it. I'm excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake doesn't want to walk either... silly husbands... we are so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! We're so proud of you Johnny. Definately walk. . . it brings closure to the grueling education season of your life. Wish we could be there to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we so wish we could be there! we are SO proud of johnny and you for all of y'all's hard work. definitely a team effort. yes, he HAS to walk! bask in the moment! enjoy the fruits of your labors! kudos!!! we love and miss y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Johnny! We'll be in Arizona for my sister's wedding (remember Amber?? She's getting married to that guy!! Switching spouses! :-), but we're thinking of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete