Sunday, June 22

Olivia's 4th Birthday

Olivia turned 4 on Father's Day this year! Come to her party!



I made her a cookie cake with pink icing. Don't judge it too harshly Marianne:) lol

During her party, we went around and all of us said 4 things that we love about Olivia. I didn't videotape it, so I'll go with what I can remember...

We love that Olivia has such a good imagination. She is good at pretending and reenacting her favorite movies. She says good prayers. She makes us laugh. We love that she loves us. Olivia is beautiful. Olivia is good at sharing.

Happy 4th Birthday Olivia. We're so glad you were born to our family!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Olivia! I can't believe she is so old! You were pregnant with her when I got home from my mission...6 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Livy! I LOVED the video! They are all so grown up! I love y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! Looks like she got lots of presents, good thing there were so many hands there to help open them. Happy birthday Olivia! (and yes I loved the cookie cake idea, especially the pink icing, too cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Olivia! We think she's pretty and a really fun cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy b-day livy hope it was great p.s. johnny was funny with the camera

    ReplyDelete