Friday, June 27

All aboard!!

Ella has been riding the potty train this week! She started with her Dora potty seat on Tuesday, with several hits and a few misses. We let her run around in just panties- which we didn't do with the other girls because of Travis. This go around is different because Travis is older and certainly not curious. By Wednesday she had less misses, and wore more clothes. Thursday was excellent. No accidents (that count) and she was even taking herself to the bathroom.

Ella was so great to go to the bathroom, set her Dora seat on the toilet and climb up- I found her in there several times that way. Her only accidents don't count because they are part of step 2 on the potty train. LOL

Today has been great- Ella tells me when she needs to go and I rarely have to remind her. To potty train my kids, 2 1/2 has been the magic number. They learn it so easily- less than a week and they've got it! Ella is actually 2 1/2 today, so I'm kind of early this time.

She loves it- almost as much as we do:)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Ella! What a big girl! Jill, you make it sound so fun "riding the potty train", it almost makes me excited to potty train Ethan...jk! That's great that it only takes you a week. I'm glad I have a couple years because I don't have a clue about where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with marianne... you will have to teach us your secrets on "riding the potty train!"

    and this pic is adorable!

    and I LOVE LOVE LOVE clorox wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Ella!!! She's growing up so fast! Be sure to tell her that Uncle Brandon is SO proud of her.

    ReplyDelete