Friday, January 11

Ahhh Olivia...


This morning I asked Olivia to go get dressed, but she wanted to watch a movie instead. I told her that she could watch a movie after breakfast and after she got dressed. So, she headed down the hall and and turned and looked at me and said, "Stop whining to me." (Excuse me? Did you just tell me to stop whining?? LOL) I called her back to me and asked her how old she was. She said, "3 1/2". I asked her how old I was and she said, "14 months." LOL "Well, if you're 3 1/2 and I'm 14 months, is it okay for you to tell me to stop whining to you?" She answered, "yes". I said, "Well you're right... If you are 3 1/2 and I am 14 months you can tell me to stop whining, but I'm not 14 months, so you shouldn't talk like that to me."

I guess I tell her or Ella to stop whining a lot! She cracks us up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I love all the new updates on your blog. And, the stories about the kiddos is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete