Wednesday, May 15

Check-ups

We're sitting in the waiting room at our family doctor's office. Livy & Ella have appointments today for check-ups. Livy's been having trouble hearing and we think her ears may be stopped up with wax (gross I know- but who can help it?) and poor Ella has a wart on the end of her nose. It's been there awhile but has gotten much worse recently. (Shame on me for procrastinating this!)

It's raining outside and poor Johnny is walking here to meet us. 😕 It all started with Facebook. I saw a post from a group about SFA selling dorm furniture. We were curious, so we went down and saw a sea of chest-of-drawers and twin beds! My mom & dad would love to get some of these for their ranch house! I made a quick call, purchased the items and we headed to the truck rental place. Knowing the girls had this appointment, I dropped Johnny off and headed to pick them up.

The truck rental was going to cost an astronomical amount of money. We opted to borrow a trailer instead. 

So here we sit while he walks in the rain. 



1 comment:

  1. that is awesome! Marianne and I were just talking yesterday about air mattresses and a pool for the Davilla house!

    ReplyDelete