Saturday, June 28

It's a Sunny, Sunny Day

Ella woke up this morning with a dry pull-up!! I was soooo excited, and although it probably won't happen every night, I am still encouraged.

So with Ella's new attention in the bathroom, Olivia "sometimes" needs my help too. A little while ago, I took Ella to the bathroom so she could take a nap. Olivia came to use the bathroom right after Ella finished, and asked me to stay and help her. She wanted me to sit on the side of the tub, just like I do for Ella, so I could look at her and visit, I guess. So she starts off like this:

"Sometimes, somebody just pinches me. They just hurt me and they pinch me. Travis pinched me."
I say, "Livy, tell me nice things about Travis" because I know that her tattles are all hypothetical or they may have actually happened, but not recently.
She says, "Okay. Last night, Travis was happy, and then he pinched me."

LOLOL She tried to say something nice, but couldn't resist tattling :)

It really is a sunny, sunny day, after all. (Livy used to say "s" for "f" and we asked her to say that it was a funny, sunny day a lot. It came out, "sunny, sunny day." :)

5 comments:

  1. your kiddos are so cute! I love all their individual personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a dry pull-up! That's great! It's so funny that Olivia tells you hypothetical things, like she just needs stuff to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Isn't it funny how innate it is for us girls to gossip? Poor Travis doesn't have a chance with all those sisters. But, what cuties those girls are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill! I can't believe how grown-up all your kids are! I still think of Travis as a little baby just learning to talk! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog, and it is so cute. Check mine out: therugglesfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete