Sunday, April 20

Great week!

We've had a great week this week! I finished some painting projects (thanks to AmyLyn); I've caught up with laundry (huge accomplishment); I got my hair done (again, thanks to AmyLyn); Katherine and Travis went on a field trip for school; Travis, Olivia, and Ella had dentist appointments; Johnny has gotten organized with his calling for church, and has done well with school.

On one wall in our living room are built-in bookshelves, which we really like. I painted the wall behind them to match the other walls in the room-there was a lot to tape off so it took quite a bit of time. I also painted the hallway- it looks like it needs another coat, even though I primed the walls. I'm thinking it looks too light, so I may pick a little bit darker color. Here's our before/after slideshow:


Fun at the dentist:

One downer- Katherine, Olivia and Ella have fifth disease, so I kept them home from church today. I got it when I was in the fourth grade- not a big deal, just looks bad.


Next on the "To-do list": stain/varnish and paint master bedroom, put new floor down in bathroom, cut/nail/paint chair rail and crown molding for several rooms. But, only one day at a time, right?

3 comments:

  1. NEVER EVEN HEARD OF "FIFTH DISEASE"

    AND YOU JUST KEEP INSPIRING ME TO DO SOMETHING TO OUR HOUSE!! YOU ARE LIKE AN HGTV EPISODE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, your house looks awesome!!! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE an HGTV episode! Jill, I complained to you today about never calling me--how was I to know you post your love for me in every one of your posts! You're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete