Monday, November 19

(Okay, so I just figured out how to add a picture- I know, I'm slow.)

So this is Bryn Audrey Ratcliff, our fifth child. This picture is of her at the hospital, the day after she was born, so she's still red and puffy. Bryn was born Monday, November 5th, at 9:56 a.m. and she weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 1/2" long- our smallest baby. I was scheduled to be induced that day, but when I got to the hospital at 5:30 a.m., I was already having contractions every 8 minutes. They still gave me pitocin and after a few hours, we had a baby! She has brown hair, and deep blue eyes right now- but I think they'll be brown soon too. The kids are in love with her and she's so pleasant- never really cries, just when she's cold or really really hungry. She's pretty much like our other kids, only she doesn't look so much like Johnny. Isn't she beautiful!?

4 comments:

  1. Jill - What beautiful babies you and Johnny produce! I'm so glad to know that you have a blog so now I can see pictures of Bryn, the little surprise baby. (A surprise to me, since I didn't know you were pregnant until the temple and didn't know you had her until just a week ago!) Anyways, I will be checking your blog regularly now! I absolutely love your writing. It's so candid and interesting. You should write a book about your life - I would read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Johnny and Jill! You have such a beautiful family! Thank you for keeping in touch with everyone. I love getting your emails. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just had so much fun reading your blog! i am more of a picture poster than a blogger... I want to print my blog as a journal sometimes b/c I update it so often! love all the updates and info! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO! Since when have you had a blog? I must have been tired the night I opened your invitation email! I love your blog! Way to go! Have you visited mine yet? http://michaelandamypackard@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete